Aerophotogrammetry company needs to integrate its team of professionals:
Job Offer (11/12/2013)
To ensure the optimal progress of flights and data capturing within the project deadlines.
- Operate airbone mapping system during preplanned flights.
- Generate flight records for the captured data and send them to the headquarters.
- Report flight progress.
- Support the flight-planning / preparation and field work.
- Geomensor or professional in geo-science.
- Experience of at least one year in support terrestrial.
- Willingness to travel in the country.
- Computer knowledge intermediate or advanced level.
- Driving license class B.
- Flying in small airplanes without problems.
- Pro active.
- Salary according to the market.
- Good working enviroment.